Multi Site HR Business Partner – £50k to £70k – London
Our client is shaking things up in the hospitality sector with a new twist and creative edge that differentiates themselves from their more traditional competitors. With this in mind they have increased innovation across the organisation. They see HR as being pivotal in driving the business forward and one that supports this innovation and growth.
They are looking for an articulate and ambitious HR professional to join their team who can bring fresh ideas and new ways of working etc. This role will partner very closely with the MD of the business to create the people plan and build a culture which attracts and retains its talent.
Multi Site HR Business Partner – £50k to £70k – London-Job Role
Coming into this role you will have the opportunity to play an integral part in effectively managing all key HR processes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for both strategic and operational activities across the Hotel Group.
- Partner with Area and Hotel Managers to achieve shared objectives.
- Working closely with the Leadership team on succession plans, performance management and a range of ER topics.
HR Business Partner – £50k to £70k – London – Key Skills
- An accomplished HR Generalist with experience working in hospitality, retail & FMCG.
- Experience of working in a HR environment and understand the concept of business partnering.
- Credibility – ability to connect with people from all levels of the organisation and have your ears to the ground!
- Multi site HR experience.
HR Business Partner
£50k to £70k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1710-29671507303717
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 70000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: