Oracle HRIS Analyst – Watford – £35k – £45k
A great opportunity has arisen for an HRIS Analyst to join a really lovely, collaborative and growing HRIS team of five on a 12 month FTC basis.
Our client is has a 750 strong workforce based in Watford and is a leader in the retail industry – they are innovative and challenge tradition pushing boundaries to improve customer experience.
Our client manages their people information across two main systems; Oracle for core data and SuccessFactors for Talent Management. Experience with SuccessFactors is desired, experience with Oracle would be fantastic.
The role won’t require coding or super-tech experience, but you will need to have done some problem-solving, working with work structures, configuration and be curious about how things are set up.
You will ideally have developed Test Scripts, UAT and end user support.
This is a great opportunity to learn SuccessFactors and will need a interest in expanding your SuccessFactors skills and knowledge.
Candidates who are curious for new solutions and enjoy looking at new methods/ways of working would work well in this role. Also candidates who aren’t afraid to put their hand up to talk about issues when things go wrong would be beneficial as this will help encourage a culture of trial and error and looking at what works and what doesn’t.
The ideal candidate will also enjoy working in a team and enjoy building relationships with employees to better understand their needs and experience of the systems.
Oracle HRIS Analyst – Watford – £35k – £45k – Key Responsibilities
Key responsibilities will include Cyclical HR activity support and the following:
End user support and upskilling
- Build a proactive approach to provision of end-user support, ensuring all systems end users have access to relevant and up-to date training guides, WalkMes, FAQs and tools to help them navigate and use the HR systems
- Be the point of escalation for systems issues, advanced troubleshooting, escalating where necessary to GPS and partnering to identify solutions
- Own the communication systems and services interruptions or changes to end users, partner with GPS, Global HRIS and IT Service Desk during incidents
System and Hierarchy maintenance
- Partner with Global Production Support to troubleshoot HR systems issues and identify fixes
- Partner with IT security and Finance to manage organisation/cost centre restructure and realignment processes with minimal impact to the business
System implementation, changes and testing
- SME for new country builds
- Complete testing for annual patches, upgrades and system changes
- Make background changes to the systems as required prior to go-live
- Incorporate continuous improvement thinking into all work, looking for ways to improve and simplify processes and procedures
- Partner with Global HRIS and Solution Delivery on change programmes, upgrades, and new functionality. Contribute to business requirements and project plan documentation, including BRD, SRP, test scripts and User Acceptance Testing
Oracle HRIS Analyst – Watford – £35k – £45k – Experience
For this role excellent IT skills and experience of using an HRIS (Oracle strongly preferred) are critical. It would be beneficial if you have an understanding of a customer focused environment, retail would be great although this is not essential. As long as you have a natural curiosity about you and a can-do attitude, industry experience isn’t a deal breaker.
You will need to be very comfortable with excel and enjoy problem solving.
Experience in a growing business would also be fantastic, but not essential
Oracle HRIS Analyst
£35k – £45k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1709-29341509380991
Salary From: 35000
Salary To: 40000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12
Job Start Date: