- Pay & benefits:
GBP 26,000 - 29,000 per annum + Bonus, flexi hours
- Generalist HR
- Professional Services & Consulting
- Job Type:
Apply for this job now
HR People Advisor
Up to £29,000 p.a. + bonus
Are you passionate about HR? Keen to grow your career and work with an inspiring People Manager and business? This newly created role is to help the People Team drive and achieve their goal of being the Best Place to Work. Working closely with the People Manager you’ll manage the administration of the Employee Lifecycle, taking the lead on some ER matters, engagement activities and employee well-being projects.
HR People Advisor
Key areas of responsibility:
- Maintain all HR related documentation and templates.
- Monitor and maintain employee records and ensuring compliance with ISO standards.
- Monitor the department inbox and coordinate internal and external HR related enquiries or
- Support the People Manager with the facilitation of all recruitment activities, including;
- advertising, CV reviews, reporting and final selection
- Take the lead on small employee relations matters as well as supporting with note taking and
- letter writing.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Employer Brand strategy.
- Previous experience working in a small team, working on a range of projects
- Flexible approach to work; able to manage several tasks concurrently
- Enthusiasm to create great workplaces and ensure employees have fun along the way!
- HR qualification or working towards one.
- Exposure to Employee Relations.
The company have a vibrant and friendly culture, amazing offices based on the Thames in the centre of London they are an extremely successful SME.
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-2002-34111580911302
Job Start Date: 02/03/2020