People Manager, Circa £50,000 p.a.
This People Manager role has been newly created to reflect the critical value people have in the continued success of a market-leading SME. Working closely and collaboratively with the senior team, you will be responsible for the strategic and operational remit of the HR function:
- Building strong relationships with business leaders, managers and team members
- Ensuring the environment, working practices and tools promote a healthy, happy and productive team culture amongst a really diverse group of people. A focus on Staff morale, sentiment, culture is essential – putting the people at the heart of everything.
- A focus on training & development; both for more junior team members and leadership development key
- People Strategy & Projects
- Talent Management
- Employee Relations
- Line Management
To be successful, this role requires someone who has a sense of urgency, a good sense of humour is passionate about what they do and who is comfortable in an ever-changing environment.
- HR experience minimum 3 years
- Multisite and zero-hour contractor experience desired but not essential.
- Strong planning, organisation and prioritising skills
- Ability to establish and develop peer and stakeholder relationships – the experience of working closely across organisations
- Problem analysis and solving
circa £50,000 p.a.
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1907-32891562856836