Recruiter (Tech/Sales/Marketing) – £45k-£55k – Berkshire
We’re currently working with a hugely successful Cloud-based Technology organisation who have posted 30% year-on-year growth and expanded into a host of new International markets. Their software already services millions of people worldwide and has a strong name in the market.
Due to their accelerating growth a new, permanent role has emerged in their EMEA TA team. You will take responsibility for end-to-end hiring activities and business partnering across one of their major business groups. This is perhaps a perfect role for a Recruiter with a stint or two’s inhouse experience, looking to take their professional development to the next level
As much as you’ll be a super Recruiter, you’ll also have a big personality. This is a really closely knit team, both in TA and the wider business – they like to have a laugh whilst taking over the world! So, if you want to help facilitate the growth of a hyper-successful business and be able to poke fun at your boss at the same time (as long as you can take as well as you give!) then apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: ideally this will be a January 2018 start
Recruiter (Tech/Sales/Marketing) – £45k-£55k – Berkshire – Job Role
- Partnering closely with senior stakeholders and managing the full 360 Recruitment process across a portfolio of predominantly sales and marketing hires (with a software slant)
- Direct sourcing of top industry talent for both current and future requisitions
- Ownership of a key UK business line’s hiring, as well as ad hoc searches across Europe
- Contributing to devising innovative recruitment strategies for current and emerging markets.
- Development from a long-standing and exceptional Senior TA team member
Recruiter (Tech/Sales/Marketing) – £45k-£55k – Berkshire – Key Skills
- In-house recruitment experience is essential, from a Technology-centric organisation preferably
- Proven direct sourcing skills through various channels, including social media platforms
- Prior experience hiring across sales (presales) and marketing business lines
- Good knowledge of the critical market factors associated with the Software/Tech industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Passionate about hiring the very best talent out there
- Someone who can get the job done but also knows how to have a laugh!
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR is one of the UK’s leading specialist suppliers of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trend.
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1711-29841510055851
Salary From: 45000
Salary To: 55000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: