Recruiter – Up to £45k – London
Our client is a leading brand within the investment space. They are looking for a high-calibre allround recruiter to join the friendly, creative and energetic team in a role that will be instrumental to ensuring top talent comes onboard in a highly successful organisation.
Recruiter – Up to £45k – London – Job Role
You will be recruiting across the business into a variety of verticals within the financial, technology/digital and marketing space whilst having the opportunity to get involved in wider recruitment projects which will have a big impact on the direction of the organisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving a direct souring model. Utilising a variety of channels to find the highest calibre candidates within a competitive market to identify and attract top talent.
- Stakeholder management will be key in the delivery of this position. You will need to create credible and proactive relationships with hiring managers in the business.
- Conducting the full end-to-end 360 recruitment cycle of candidates across multiple disciplines and all levels.
- Working on HR projects and programmes to onboard and develop the talent within the organisation as a whole. This is a real opportunity for someone to be involved in the wider organisation and support projects whilst conducting the recruitment life cycle.
Recruiter – Up to £45k – London – London
- Experience working within a fast-paced organisation will be essential. You will need to be able to work in an ambiguous environment for a leading commercial organisation as a self-starter. Also open to high-potential agency recruiters ready for their first in-house step.
- An ambitious, personable individual who can get stuck in with the consulting, family feel of the organisation, building strong relationships quickly and being eager to learn.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills. You will need to possess the gravitas and credibility to influence the business and develop proactive relationships.
- Significant experience conducting the 360 recruitment cycle within the FS, technology and wider corporate functions space.
Up to £45k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1803-30601522337211
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 45000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP