Recruiters (French / German Fluent) – £250pd-£350pd – Middlesex
Our client is an exciting and highly-specialised global blue-chip organisation. With continued growth forecast for 2017, and succession plans in the back of their minds, they’re looking to add to their first-class Talent Acquisition team. These two roles will be hiring across business lines for unique roles – most of which don’t exist in their competitors, so you’ll have to be a true partner with hiring managers and get creative with your sourcing! The focus will be on their French and German HQs and, as such, you must be bilingual in German or French, and English.
With easy transport links from the M25 and London, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Business Partner to work with one of the most profitable and innovative companies in the world.
PLEASE NOTE: Both positions are initially 12 month interim contracts
Recruiters (French / German Fluent) – £250pd-£350pd – Middlesex – Job Role
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of direct methods, particularly for commercial and technical positions
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle of niche roles
- Be a true business partner – you’re going to need to be an expert expectation-setter and able to advise and push back to some highly intellectual stakeholders
- Generation and management of a strong candidate pipeline through creative resourcing for specific vacancies across multiple business lines (Scientific, Sales, IT, Finance, HR etc)
- Conducting screening on external candidates for specific designated roles and assisting with competency based face to face interviews
- Tracking candidate applications via use of the online recruitment tracking system
- Candidate management is king!
- Giving timely feedback directly to the candidate or to the supplier, managing candidates’ expectations through the process
Recruiters (French / German Fluent) – £250pd-£350pd – Middlesex – Key Skills
- Fluency in German or French, in addition to English is ESSENTIAL
- Significant recruitment experience in-house (experience recruiting within the Pharmaceutical space would be desirable, if not, more technical hiring)
- An Exec Search background would be ideal
- The ability to think outside the box and operate in a highly ambiguous environment
- An excellent knowledge of European recruitment legislation
- Outbound sourcing experience, market mapping, passive candidate identification/attraction
- Consultative approach to client management at leadership level; the ability to consult, present, advise and manage expectations of global, Director-level managers
- Ability to solve problems independently and deliver results in an ever changing and fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize based on the needs of the business
Recruiters (French / German Fluent)
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are one of the UK’s leading specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals.. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1709-29651506699965
Salary From: 250
Salary To: 350
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12
Job Start Date: