Recruitment & HR Manager – Up to £60k – London
Our client is a highly regarded technology SME currently going through a big period of growth and international development. They are looking for an ambitious, creative and forward thinking Recruitment and HR Manager to join their fast-paced environment at an exciting time.
Recruitment & HR Manager – Up to £60k – London – Job Role
Reporting to the CEO, this role will play a crucial part in driving the business forward.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead for all Recruitment for the organisation with a focus on tech hires. You’ll utilise some great agency relationships as well as driving the direct sourcing model with a variety of tools and creative approaches to finding the best talent in the market. This will be c.80% of the role, particularly in the initial stages
- Establishing and maintaining fantastic relationships with key stakeholders and a variety of personalities across the organisation
- Working across the true generalist piece with an opportunity to be highly creative, getting involved in wider business/HR projects and leading your own
- Utilising the outsourced HR service to maximise your time, efficiency and energy
- Influencing, advising and developing HR initiatives eg. engagement, talent, HR systems, process improvement
Recruitment & HR Manager – Up to £60k – London – Key Skills
- A Talent Acquisition expert with the skills for recruiting across a range of roles with a focus on technology, ideally coming with some agency experience and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Exposure to a high growth SME/Tech environment would be highly advantageous
- An engaging, flexible and pragmatic individual who can engage with all levels of the business to exec level and be the face of the company
- Able to work in a proactive, stand-alone position, managing key projects from beginning to end through pace and ambiguity
- The personality to thrive in a start-up environment and who can enjoy being around the office dogs!
Recruitment & HR Manager
Up to £60k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1802-30381519396260
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 60000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP