Circa £40,000 p.a
A new position has been created for a Recruitment Manager who will take overall responsibility for the delivery of high-quality hiring across the business, on a diverse client group. As this is a new function you will have the scope to build your team as the role grows, you initially have one recruitment coordinator supporting you. As the Recruitment Manager, you will have a high level of autonomy and have the creativity to implement long-term initiatives that drive quality and diversity in a challenging labour market.
It’s a truly exciting and engaging role where you will have the ability to lead and implement the creation of a careers mirco-site, new ATS, develop a recruitment strategy, lead on the companies EVP as well as work as part of an influential and inspiring People Team.
- Develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies using multiple channels including headhunting, advertising, talent pooling, social media, networking and referrals, with a specific aim of increasing direct hire rates.
- Help drive diversity into all aspects of the recruitment process from sourcing through to interview and offer stage.
- Manage senior-level hires with a hands-on approach to candidate and hiring manager engagement.
- Lead on the EVP, evolve and market the Employer Brand Proposition, drive the creation of a careers micro-site.
- Lead and develop the new ATS, ensuring it’s integration with existing processes and systems.
- Continuous improvement of candidate experience through key metric and analytics as part of the recruitment process.
- Take responsibility for training and developing direct reports in the recruitment team, whilst working alongside the People Team to ensure the wider ‘People’ strategies of the business are being met.
What they are looking for:
- Key experience of setting up or being part of a new recruitment function with clear evidence of successfully implementing a new system as well as new procedures.
- The desire to work in a rapidly evolving environment where changes of priority and focus are commonplace.
- Have a strong track record of successful direct hiring and reducing the cost to hire across a variety of roles.
- A strong understanding of the key drivers of measuring and building a recruitment function.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Happy to get stuck in, work with an inspiring HR Director.
- Have a passion for creating the best candidate experience, and striving for more.
Circa £40,000 p.a
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment.
By applying for this job you acknowledge that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you acknowledge that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s ATS and might be used to consider you for future opportunities. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 02071188444.
Job Reference: JO-1911-33691573137132
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 45000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 06/01/2020