Recruitment Manager Up to £70,000 plus benefits
Sourcing and hiring the best talent in the market is a key strategic objective for a rapidly expanding technology firm and essential for their continued success. This creates a challenging and stimulating backdrop to a role that will play a major part in the future of the business.
A new position has been created for a Recruitment Manager who will take overall responsibility for the delivery of high quality hiring across the business, at every level. Managing a team of recruitment partners, the Recruitment Manager will have a high level of autonomy and will have the creativity to implement long-term initiatives that drive quality and diversity in a challenging labour market.
- Develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies using multiple channels including headhunting, advertising, talent pooling, social media, networking and referrals, with a specific aim of increasing direct hire rates.
- Help drive diversity into all aspects of the recruitment process from sourcing through to interview and offer stage.
- Manage senior level hires with a hands-on approach to candidate and hiring manager engagement.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with 3rd party suppliers including agencies, LinkedIn, JobBoards etc
- Help evolve and market the Employer Brand Proposition, including ongoing development of the careers website.
- Take responsibility for training and developing direct reports in the recruitment team, whilst working alongside the People Team to ensure the wider ‘People’ strategies of the business are being met.
What we’re looking for:
- Significant knowledge of the recruitment industry with a breadth of experience across both practical and theoretical delivery of direct sourcing strategies
- The ability to manage a budget whilst instigating and delivering key recruitment targets including time to hire, success rate of new hires and diversity
- A passion for driving diversity into all recruitment processes and an awareness of the latest developments to enable this to happen
- Hands-on management experience of an existing team
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders and hiring managers to drive change and best practice across an organisation
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to influence and develop individuals at all levels in the business
- The desire to work in a rapidly evolving environment where changes of priority and focus are commonplace
- A successful track record of recruitment management from an in-house or RPO environment
- A strong understanding of the key drivers of measuring and building a market leading recruitment function in a fast paced, high growth business
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A good understanding of the technology industry is desirable, but not essential
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment.
By applying for this job you acknowledge that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you acknowledge that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s ATS and might be used to consider you for future opportunities. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 02071188444.
Job Reference: JO-1908-33131568968380
Salary From: 60000
Salary To: 70000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP