Reward Manager Up to £75,000 plus benefits
Sourcing, hiring and retaining the best talent in the market is a key strategic objective for a rapidly expanding technology firm and essential for their continued success. This creates a challenging and stimulating backdrop to a role that will play a major part in the future of the business.
A new position has been created for a Reward Manager, a pivotal role within the HR team and one which will support the strategic direction of the organisation. The Reward Manager will develop a tailored reward strategy that supports the business needs; diagnose reward-related issues and suggest and implement appropriate resolutions; ensuring the reward strategy is competitive and attractive for employees; be responsible for the all benefits provision, making suggestions for commercially sound improvements where required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility and governance of the job description library, advising on best practice job description writing
- Control and administrate the job evaluation process, liaising with external suppliers and organising job evaluation discussions
- Design and coordinate the annual reward calendar activities
- Establish and maintain job grading structures and pay bands
- Manage external providers to ensure high quality service is provided in a cost-effective manner
- Manage the annual pay review and bonus process, working closely with the leadership team to gather intelligence on market movement
- Review group benefits and establish a reward policy
- Administer and manage any Long-Term Incentive Plan or Management Incentive Plan schemes
- Provide data as necessary to support Group HRD with RemCo activities
What we’re looking for:
- An established track record in reward management, being responsible for key reward programmes such as pay review, job grading and bonus
- Previously harmonised multiple benefits suppliers and introduced flexible benefits platforms
- Highly computer literate, particularly with Excel and able to analyse and find trends in data
- A subject matter expert in job evaluation and grading
- Working knowledge of employment law and pension schemes
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment.
By applying for this job you acknowledge that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you acknowledge that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s ATS and might be used to consider you for future opportunities. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 02071188444.
Job Reference: JO-1909-33291568993176
Salary From: 60000
Salary To: 75000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP