Senior HR Business Partner – Media – £70k – £80k- London
Our client is a digital and marketing agency with the best brains, hearts and souls in the business. They are currently seeking a creative thinking HR Business partner to join the talent team in London!
Reporting to the CEO, leading a team of two and working closely with the senior teams, you will have responsibility for setting the strategy and working with business leaders to revamp the existing talent strategy and lead this transformation through very exciting times.
Senior HR Business Partner – Media – £70k – £80k – London- Responsibilities
Key areas of responsibility
- Overall strategic direction of the Talent/People strategies that reflects how highly they think of their people.
- Partner for the leaders of the business on all matters relating to people and talent
- A creative thought leader, who proactively solves problems and thrives in a fast paced digital agency environment.
- Effectively create an environment that attracts, builds, develops and retains talent.
- Responsibility for monitoring and measuring colleague engagement
Senior HR Business Partner – Media – £70k – £80k – London- Key Skills
- Expert knowledge and proven delivery of best in class HR/Talent
- A change maker who sees what needs to be done and make it happen
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data
- Ability to manage, motivate and lead staff
- Strategic awareness. The ability to see the broad perspective
- Ability to coach, counsel and offer one-to-one advice at every level of the business
- Verbal and written communication skills
Senior HR Business Partner
£70k – £80k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1708-29131501843094
Salary From: 70000
Salary To: 80000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: