Senior HR Business Partner – £70k-£85k – Edinburgh
Would you like to work with one of the most successful e-commerce technology companies in their space? This organisation have the ideal basis for success boasting world-renowned technology and a well-known brand coupled with significant investment and a strong growth story to date.
This is an opportunity to join a business as they enter into their next stage of growth. Our client is looking for a strategic and commercially minded HR professional who can make this their meaningful career move and grow with the business as they further evolve internationally. Where people and HR are highly valued, this role gives you the real opportunity to make a significant impact and develop your career.
Senior HR Business Partner – £70k-£85k – Edinburgh – Job Role
Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team and the wider HR team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working globally with senior stakeholders and managers across the Technology and Engineering teams to ensure their client groups are as high performing as possible
- Having a key focus on all things talent-related – you will strategically plan and execute projects around talent identification, talent management, succession planning (mapping, role profiling, frameworks) and performance.
- Collaborating with the wider HR team to ensure the day-to-day HR responsibilities are delivered to a top-class standard, this role requires a strong combination of strategic thinking and a ‘roll your sleeves up’ mentality!
- Adding structure and rigour to my clients People Agenda (whilst remaining flexible to a fast-paced ever-evolving organisation), you will drive meaningful HR projects and initiatives in line with business strategy and need.
Senior HR Business Partner – £70k-£85k – Edinburgh – London – Key Skills
- Experience built within a fast-paced, agile, mid-sized organisation where you’ve seen what good looks like in terms of a high growth curve
- International, multi-site experience having managed HR across a variety of geographies, sizes and scales
- A true ‘Business Partner’ approach – with an ability to demonstrate a commercial and pragmatic approach to getting meaningful results
- A data mindset with the ability to take the data, analyse it and make valuable business suggestions off the back of it
- The intellectual curiosity to delve into what they have so far and to make suggestions around how things can be improved and developed to the next level, ensuring their people grow with the business
- The gravitas to engage with all levels of the business effectively whilst still being happy to roll up your sleeves and get ‘stuck in’ to the day to day HR pieces with energy
Senior HR Business Partner
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are one of the UK’s leading specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-2002-34101580741483
Salary From: 70000
Salary To: 85000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: