Senior HR Manager – London – Professional Services
People sit at the core of our client’s organisation; offering a market-leading consultancy service coupled with a strong reputation for collaboration, quality and customer experience. With that in mind, our client is keen to hire a Senior HR Manager with a passion for people, culture and purpose to continue their growth and expansion.
Senior HR Manager – London – Job role:
Reporting directly to the Management Board, the successful applicant will be responsible for taking ownership of the overall HR strategy and managing all aspects of HR within the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing and overseeing employee retention programmes to meet the needs of the business in the short, medium and long term;
- Designing HR programmes in learning & development, recruitment, retention and reward to support business strategy in the short, medium and long term;
- Managing talent and succession planning through long term planning aligned with business strategy;
- Advising managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them;
- HR reporting: monthly and annual presentation of metrics to the board and shareholders of the impact of HR activity;
- HR administration: overall responsibility for all administrative records and compliance of our HR systems
- Line management of the HR Coordinator
Senior HR Manager – London – About you:
In order to be considered for the role you will need to have experience / demonstrate:
- Educated to degree level and holding at least CIPD Level 7
- 5+ years experience in an HR Generalist focused role
- Experience in a professional services/Consultancy firm desirable
- Experience of Graduate & MBA hiring very advantageous
- Knowledge of Canadian Employment legislation highly desirable
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application
- Proactive team player with strong problem-solving skills
Senior HR Manager
c. £60,000 p.a. + benefits package.
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1902-32231549555924
Salary From: 60000
Salary To: 60000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: