Senior Inhouse Recruiter (Finance) – up to £45k – London
Our client are a nationally-recognised, blue chip organisation. As part of a restructure of their internal resourcing function, they are looking to add a Senior Recruiter to their team, predominantly focused on building hiring capability across their Finance function.
Senior Inhouse Recruiter (Finance) – up to £45k – London – Job Role
- Proactively sourcing candidates through a range of direct sourcing techniques, with a strong focus on market-mapping, headhunting, networking, and social media (LinkedIn)
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, from identification to offer stage, at mid-senior levels, across (but not limited to ) their finance team
- Building trust with internal stakeholders with diverse personalities (and demands!) – a real business partnering opportunity
- Providing reports and analysis of the market, candidates, to ensure the business and wider Talent team have the insight to make effective decisions
Senior Recruiter – c£45k – London – Key Skills
- Inhouse recruitment experience, recruiting across corporate functions and particularly finance, in a fast-paced environment is preferred
- Senior agency profiles with specialisms in finance will be considered
- Demonstrable multi-channel sourcing techniques, engaging with passive candidates through proactive identification and attraction methodologies
- An innovative approach to talent pipelining; building and maintaining a strong talent network in relation to forecasted hiring needs
- Excellent consulting skills; with the ability to push back to senior stakeholders, acting as a subject matter expert on hiring
- Solutions-orientated mindset with the ability to think on your feet
- Impeccable organisational skills and the ability to prioritise based on the needs of the business
- Meticulous and takes pride in the quality of their work
- Passionate and willing to go the extra mile
Senior Inhouse Recruiter (Finance)
up to £45k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1712-30031520443749
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 45000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: