Senior Recruiter – £40k – £45k – Middlesex/Herts
We are currently working a search for a global pharmaceutical organisation. With ongoing growth across their UK HQ, they are looking for an experienced inhouse or RPO Recruitment professional to join their wider Talent Acquisition team and take responsibility for both delivering hires across all business lines, as well as building out greater capability across the function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Recruiter to really make a mark on how an internationally renowned business hire the best talent on the market and deliver some tangible impact.
Senior Recruiter – £40k – £45k – Middlesex/Herts – Job Role
- In this exciting role you will be working as part of a small team, based in several UK and European locations but with full hiring responsibility for their UK HQ. You will be parntering closely with them to source both niche technical roles and wider corporate functions postions, attracting top-tier talent to the business, assessing them against a high technical bar.
- Proactively sourcing candidates through a multi-channel approach (and driving direct hiring) – delivering a first-class service to the business and maintaining their incredibly high hiring bar
- Building a strong talent pipeline to ensure a flexible and scalable recruitment process that you will manage end-to-end
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and stakeholders, building strategic relationships to push the wider Recruitment agenda across the UK HQ and beyond
Senior Recruiter – £40k – £45k – Middlesex/Herts – Key Skills
- Exemplary experience managing the end-to-end recruitment process, either from an inhouse or RPO background
- Experience managing broad hiring processes, either as a specialsit or as part of a ‘Corporate Functions’ remit
- Pharmaceutical / biotech / life sciences experience is preferred
- Politically savvy with the he gravitas and people management skills to forge lasting relationships with challenging stakeholders
- Experience operating in a complex and matrixed organisation
- You must be someone who can utilise a number of complex sourcing channels, including headhunting, advertising, events, and managing a PSL
- Impeccable organisational skills; the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
- Bright, articulate individual with a polished, professional approach
- Candidates with solely agency experience will not be considered
£40k – £45k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR is one of the UK’s leading specialist suppliers of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trend.
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1707-29041510331450
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 45000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: