Senior Recruiter EMEA (SaaS) – £60k-£70k – London
We’re currently working with a hugely successful software organisation, who have only continued their outstanding track record of growth and international expansion following a recent IPO. They may have gone global but they’re a close-knit, high-performing bunch and the start-up vibe is still very much part of their culture.
They are searching for an experienced software sales recruiter to help them build out new UK & EMEA sales and marketing teams. You will not only be an innovative sourcer and natural networker, but someone with impeccable stakehodler management skills and the ability to think strategically, being a real catalyst for the business’ future success internationally.
Senior Recruiter EMEA (SaaS) – £60k-£70k – London – Job Role
Reporting into the EMEA TA Manager, you will own the hiring processes and stakeholder relationships across sales (Enterprise), marketing, customer success and other corporate functions. You will have a particular focus on building these teams in mainland EMEA but operate across the UK HQ as well.
- Partnering closely with senior stakeholders and managing the full 360 Recruitment process.
- Direct sourcing of top industry talent for both current and future requisitions across multiple business lines. LinkedIn Recruiter is your best buddy!
- Fostering strong and lasting relationships internally to drive consistency and excellence, you will achieve this through delivery and the confidence to challenge where necessary
- Ad hoc project work as capability is continuously imorpoved upon
- A strategic thinker, you will partner with the busienss effectively and at a highly commercial level, both expanding existing markets and pulling together plans for hiring into new territories
- Getting out and networking with the best in the sales industry!
Senior Recruiter EMEA (SaaS) – £60k-£70k – London – Key Skills
- Previous experience qualifying and placing truly great performers in the sales industry is essential
- Experience in an in-house environment, from a Technology / SaaS organisation is essential
- Management of recruitment activity and strategy in EMEA in previous roles is essential
- Proven direct sourcing skills through various channels, including social media platforms and definitely LinkedIn!
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Passionate about hiring the very best talent out there – you inherently care about the job you do and the difference you make
- Insight into the SaaS market and someone who is motivated by working with innovative products
- Someone who can get the job done but also knows how to have a laugh!
Senior Recruiter EMEA (SaaS)
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR is one of the UK’s leading specialist suppliers of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trend.
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1711-29951511181856
Salary From: 60000
Salary To: 70000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: