Senior Recruitment Business Partner – £300-£350pd – London
We are currently working with a highly successful online media business renowned for their high-energy, start-up culture, and innovation in the digital space.
With a variety of open reqs across media sales, wider corporate functions, and technical roles they are on the look out for an interim TA professional who can balance rigorous direct hiring and high touch stakeholder engagement activities, with the adaptability to operate across business lines.
Senior Recruitment Business Partner – £300-£350pd – London – Job Role
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, and working closely with a tight-knit and collaborative TA team, you will be responsible for the full end-to-end Recruitment process both in the UK and abroad.
- Full, 360 ownership of the direct hiring process for a variety of roles across adsales and wider corporate functions
- Ensure the highest level of candidate experience
- Build trusted relationships with stakeholders, understand their needs and deliver commercial and creative sourcing plans that meet aggressive hiring needs
- Seek and secure the best relevant talent in a highly competitive market
- Drive continuous improvement in how you, the hiring managers, and interviewers recruit
- Keep your stakeholders regularly and accurately informed on the hiring process
- Work with peers in the UK, Europe and US
Senior Recruitment Business Partner – £300-£350pd – London – Key Skills
- In-house recruitment experience is a must
- You will also have needed to operate as part of a bigger HR team, with an understanding of the relationships with Centres of Excellence
- Solid and diverse direct sourcing experience across a range of profiles, levels, and geographies
- Experience hiring across Sales roles is necessary, with the ability to articulate their nuances. Media saels would be the icing on the cake!
- Comfortable working in a ambiguous environment, where regular change is the norm
- The ability to manage projects and produce high quality project reporting
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – the ability to influence and push-back to Director-level sales professionals
- You’ll be a down-to-earth, pragmatic personality – buzzwords and waffling aren’t a good fit for this team!
- Someone with the EQ to turn on the gravitas or crack a well-timed joke – whatever gets stakeholders onside…
Senior Recruitment Business Partner
Interim – 6 months
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1612-27901492696448
Day Rate From: 300
Day Rate To: 350
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: