Senior Talent Acquisition Partner – £55k-£75k – London
There won’t be many times in your career where you have the chance to work for an organisation whose primary focus affects the world’s population on such a fundamental basis.
This is one of them.
We’re working with a truly global organisation in the analytics ad intelligence space. The product of a recent coming together of two industry giants in their own rights, they’re going through huge growth partly down to having won multiple, large scale projects. They need the best and the brightest from the management consulting arena to deliver on those.
That’s where you come in.
You will take full control of hiring that talent; if you don’t find them, the business can’t deliver, people die. For real. Okay, yes, there are a lot of other moving parts but that’s not too far wide of the mark. Are you daunted or excited by that prospect? If it’s the latter, we want to hear from you…
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner – £55k-£75k – London – Job role
- Work with senior stakeholders at the very forefront of their market to source, select and hire exceptional individuals in the management consulting space, both in the UK and internationally.
- Run an efficient, cost-effective, and high touch recruitment process. Far from putting bums on seats, this is a low-volume, niche hiring role for business critical and multi-million pound projects where you will forge exceptional candiate and hiring manager relationships, woo-ing the very best talent in the market to the organisation.
- Be an advocate for the business in all that you do – the potential for good in this organisation’s work should fill you with an excitement and pride that translate to all your hiring activities. You will be a true brand champion!
- Devise targeted, innvoative, and unique go-to-market strategies for each active role in your business area – the vast majority of the roles you will be hiring for do not exist anywhere else.
- Collating and delivering MI and reports where required
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner – £55k-£75k – London – Key Skills
- Strong, direct-hiring-focussed, inhouse recruitment experience is preferrable, from a matrixed, corporate environment
- An excellent network of management consultants from multiple sectors is most desirable, with wider professional services knowledge a close second
- A pureplay executive search background would be ideal
- Purely agency profiles will be considered but significant and specific hiring experience (management consultants) will be critical
- The ability to think outside the box in both sourcing and assessment, with varied and innovative social media hiring strategies
- Wider international hiring experience would serve you well
- Consultative approach to client management at leadership level; the ability to consult, present, advise and manage expectations of global, Director-level managers
- Polished and articulate with the ability to work effectively with highly academic stakeholders
- You can solve problems independently and deliver results in an ever changing and fast-paced environment
- Able to stand your ground in any debate, utilising data to back up your arguments, and establish yourself as the subject matter expert for hiring
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1808-31321533750040
Salary From: 55000
Salary To: 75000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP