Senior Talent Management and Development Manager – Surrey
This newly created Senior Talent Mangement and Development Manager will play an integral part in aligning the global talent strategy whilst working with senior stakeholders to identify and support the development of their people.
This geographically diverse audience has a real appetite for learning and development and you will be working closely with their global community to a best practice service is delivered.
Senior Talent Management and Development Manager – Job Role
- Design, lead and implement the Talent Management and Development strategy, to support the achievement of business objectives
- Working with key stakeholders including HR Business Partners and Leadership teams to identify and lead appropriate People solutions to improve organisational performance
- Develop and deliver the L&D strategy, sharing best practice, identifying synergies and creating a consistent global approach wherever appropriate
- Lead on talent pipeline implementing processes for the identification of talent, succession planning and leadership development
- Manage a team of Learning & Development professionals
- Design, lead and implement the Talent Management and Development strategy in order to support the achievement of business objectives
Senior Talent Management and Development Manager – Key Skills
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role; developing and implanting initiatives in a global, matrix environment
- High level of expertise in both the design and delivery of talent, learning and development programmes
- An experienced and effective team leader
- Proven experience in developing quality, productive relationships with senior stakeholders across a wide geographical remit
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiative with a pragmatic and consultative style
- Strong coaching and influencing skills
- A confident facilitator able to adapt style to suit a diverse audience
Senior Talent Management and Development Manager
£70k-£80k basic + bonus + benefits
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends
Job Reference: JO-1909-33391569603454
Salary From: 70000
Salary To: 80000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: