Senior Technology Recruiter – £50k-£65k – West London
We’re currently working with a renowned, global, Cloud Technology organisation.
With a strong track record of growth both in the UK and abroad, they are searching for a senior recruiter with an excellent track record hiring into Technology teams, especially, you guessed it, in cloud-orientated businesses.
You’ll not only be an innovative sourcer and natural networker but someone with impeccable stakeholder management skills and the confidence to position themselves as a real subject matter expert to the business. You’ll also be able to work at ilightspeed pace, without letting your quality of interactions slip.
Culture fit’s key here too. The business is a constant buzz of energy and there’s a highly collaborative and established team in place already. It’s a Get S*** Done kind of culture but there’s a real sense of camaraderie and they know how to celebrate their successes as a Talent Acquisition team!
Senior Technology Recruiter – £50k-£65k – West London – Job Role
Reporting into the EMEA TA Lead and working as part of a close-knit nd high performing team you will own hiring relationships across their UK and European Tech teams
- Partnering closely with senior stakeholders and managing the full 360 Recruitment process for Tech hiring in the UK (as well as some work further afield)
- Direct sourcing of top industry talent for both current and future requisitions, LinkedIn Recruiter is your best buddy!
- Fostering strong and lasting relationships internally to drive consistency and excellence, you will achieve this through delivery and the confidence to challenge where necessary
- Responsibility and autonomy for devising innovative recruitment strategies for current and emerging markets
- Ad hoc project work as capability is continuously improved upon
- Getting out and networking with the best in the Tech industry!
Senior Technology Recruiter – £50k-£65k – West London – Key Skills
- Expert knowledge qualifying and placing truly great Tech talent, from an inhouse environment, is essential
- Strong experience in any or all of DevOps / AWS / Linux / Windows / Microsoft Stack is necessary.
- Proven direct sourcing skills through various channels, including social media platforms and definitely LinkedIn!
- Expert stakeholder management skills – you have a voice and a view that well-approached conflict drives outcomes
- Importantly though, you aren’t a bull in a china shop!
- Passionate about hiring the very best talent out there – you inherently care about the job you do and the difference you make!
- Someone who can get the job done but also knows how to have a laugh!
- You’ll be a leading-light in the TA team; someone who will raise the bar and lead by example
Senior Technology Recruiter
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1809-31531536860715
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 65000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP