TA Manager – £40k-£50k – West London
Our client is an ambitious FinTech start up based in West London. Having experienced impressive growth over the last few years, fuelled by strong recent investment, they are looking to take their inhouse Recruitment function to the next level as they prepare for thei next phase of growth and a notable shift in hiring strategy.
As a result they are on the lookourt for a bright, and ambitious TA Manager to join the team and take full ownership for both hiring for their core business operations and key internal stakeholder relationships. As the business evolves, so will the role, taking on more strategic and project-related responsibility to develop a best-in-class function. They are looking for someone who has worked in a similar capacity before, who can begin to educate the business on what great looks like.
TA Manager – £40k-£50k – West London – Job Role
Reporting into the Head of HR and as part of a close-knit HR team, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Direct sourcing for hard to fill, niche roles across multiple business lines, albeit with a particular focus on sales, marketing, analysts, BI / MI, Finance, and software development
- You will need to utilise a variety of direct sourcing methodologies to find leading talent within the market. This will include headhunting, networking and referrals, cutting agency spend where possible
- Building both new and existing 3rd party relationships to assist with hiring where appropriate
- Operating as a true partner and Recruitment SME; setting realistic expectations, and as advising on hiring blockers; you will be a coach and an educator
- Working with the business and Head of HR on wider project work, including innovative hiring strategies, potential new Recruitment systems, reporting, and developing robust assessment processes
TA Manager – £40k-£50k – West London – Key Skills
- Experience inhouse is essential, preferably in a high growth SME
- Exceptional direct sourcing capabilities, demonstrable experience of finding the highest quality talent through multiple channels
- Stakeholder management with the ability to challenge, partner, and influence
- Driven and passionate with a desire to advance your career inhouse and take on more strategic ownership
- The ability to operate with little supervision; autonomous and a problem-solver that backs their own knowledge and instinct
- Unafraid to tackle difficult conversations and find common ground with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with the ability to work at pace
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1705-28561494415033
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 50000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: