TA Partner (Tech/Consulting) – c£350pd – Berks / Flex
We’re currently working with a hugely successful Cloud-based Technology company who have posted 30% year-on-year growth and expanded into a host of new International markets. Their software already services millions of people worldwide and has a fantastic name in the market.
Due to their accelerating growth and continued investment in their Talent Acquisition team, an interim role has emerged in their EMEA Recruitment team. You will lead the hiring in the UK and EMEA for their Consulting business group. You’ll have the autonomy to work with business leaders on strategy for these areas, run various projects, and take responsibility for leading them into new projects internationally.
As much as you’ll be a super Recruiter, you’ll also have a big personality. This is a really closely knit team, both in TA and the wider business – they like to have a laugh whilst taking over the world! So, if you want to help facilitate the growth of a hyper-successful business and be able to poke fun at your boss at the same time (as long as you can take as well as you give!) then apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 6-12 month contract role initially (excellent potential to extend). Flexibility is offered in terms of home working but you will also need to be in their Berkshire offices a few days a week once settled (more to begin with).
TA Partner (Tech/Consulting) – c£350pd – Berks / Flex – Job Role
- Partnering closely with senior stakeholders and managing the full 360 Recruitment process across the organisation’s Technical Consulting arm
- Direct sourcing of top industry talent for both current and future requisitions
- Ownership of this key business line’s hiring, talent pipelining, and workforce planning initiatives, as well as further hiring across Europe for other areas of the business
- Responsibility and autonomy for devising innovative recruitment strategies for current and emerging markets
- Ad hoc project work as required
TA Partner (Tech/Consulting) – c£350pd – Berks / Flex – Key Skills
- Extensive in-house recruitment experience, from a Technology-centric organisation is essential
- Professional Services / Consulting hiring experience, with a Tech / Software / Digital slant is preferred
- Proven direct sourcing skills through various channels, including social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of the critical market factors associated with the Software/Tech industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Passionate about hiring the very best talent out there
- Someone who can get the job done but also knows how to have a laugh!
TA Partner (Consulting)
Berks / Flex
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR is one of the UK’s leading specialist suppliers of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trend.
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1711-29821510058638
Day Rate From: 350
Day Rate To: 400
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6-12 Months
Job Start Date: January 2018