TA Partner (Tech/Sales) – c£350pd – Thames Valley
We’re currently working with a hugely successful Cloud-based Technology company who have posted 30% year-on-year growth and expanded into a host of new international markets. Their software already services millions of people worldwide and has a fantastic name in the market.
Due to their accelerating growth and continued investment in their Talent Acquisition team, an interim role has emerged in their EMEA Recruitment team. You will lead hiring in the UK and EMEA for one of their key subsidiaries. You’ll work with business leaders on strategy for these areas and contribute to various projects too
As much as you’ll be a super Recruiter, you’ll also have a big personality. This is a really close-knit team, both in TA and the wider business – they like to have a laugh whilst taking over the world! So, if you want to help facilitate the growth of a hyper-successful business and be able to poke fun at your boss at the same time (as long as you can take as well as you give!) then apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 6-12 month contract role initially (excellent potential to extend). The role is primarily based out of their Thames Valley office but flexibility will be needed to travel as required.
TA Partner (Tech/Sales) – c£350pd – London – Job Role
- Partnering closely with senior stakeholders and managing the full 360 Recruitment process across one of the organisation’s key subsidiaries (predominantly Tech/Sales/pre-sales & Marketing hiring)
- Direct sourcing of top industry talent for both current and future requisitions
- Ownership of this key business line’s hiring and talent pipelining in the UK, as well as further hiring across Europe for this business group
- Responsibility and autonomy for devising innovative recruitment strategies for current and emerging markets
- Ad hoc project work as required
TA Partner (Tech/Sales) – c£350pd – London – Key Skills
- Extensive in-house recruitment experience, from a Technology-centric organisation is essential
- Successful previous software sales hiring experience is critical
- Proven direct sourcing skills through various channels, including social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of the critical market factors associated with the Software/Tech industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Passionate about hiring the very best talent out there
- Someone who can get the job done but also knows how to have a laugh!
TA Partner (Tech/Sales)
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR is one of the UK’s leading specialist suppliers of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trend.
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1909-33381569592520
Day Rate From: 325
Day Rate To: 350
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP