Talent Acquisition Manager – £45k-£55k – London
We’re working with a professional services organisation dedicated to solving people problems at some of the world’s most recognisable businesses. Performance management, engagement, comms, management development, change and transformation, you name it, their experts have a solution.
Not only that but they extend their unique consultancy services on a more philanthropic level to some of the most disadvantaged families in the UK and abroad.
Having trebled in size over the last few years, they’re only going from strength to strength and they need a passionate Recruitment specialist to help drive that, to help change lives.
Could it be you?
Talent Acquisition Manager – £45k-£55k – London – Job Role
Reporting into the Global Head of Recruitment, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of the organisation’s hiring process. First and foremost, of course, you’ll be working internally with some of the brightest minds out there to help them build pipelines of equally fantastic individuals.
Operating across all business lines, including sales, client services, creative, marketing, and all operational roles (finance, legal, HR, etc.) and hiring into the UK and US headquarters, this is an international role.
You’ll also have the opportunity to use that influence to shape how they hire in the longer term, getting involved with ad hoc project work
Talent Acquisition Manager – £45k-£55k – London – Key Skills
- Experience in a fast-paced recruitment role, preferably inhouse but certainly with an agency background originally is essential
- Excellent sourcing skills across multiple channels; you know how to find great people, including for roles that might not exist anywhere else…
- Superb interpersonal, relationship and rapport-building skills; you’ll be polished, articulate and able to hold your own with some super-switched-on stakeholders and candidates.
- Prior experience sourcing for sales positions would be great.
- Excellent organisation, multitasking, and prioritisation skills with the ability to operate in a lightning-fast environment
- Attention to detail and a quality-centric mindset in all you do.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Job Reference: JO-1809-31571538756086
Salary From: 45000
Salary To: 55000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: