Talent Acquisition Partner – Technology – London
This fast growing FinTech business who specialise in foreign exchange is looking to grow and strengthen their well respected TA function with the addition of a Talent Acquisition Partner to the team.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Lead, you will join a global Talent Acquisition team providing a best-in-class candidate experience for tech hires and working to enhance their brand awareness within the tech community. Their technology hub is set up for agile working and the Development teams operate a totally collaborative squad model. As Talent Acquisition Partner to the tech functions, you will embrace this way of working.
- You will be the go-to Talent Acquisition team member for all things Technology and Product. You will demonstrate confidence in managing multiple end-to-end recruitment processes simultaneously and working with key business stakeholders to effectively prioritise on-going hiring requirements.
- Build partnerships with key stakeholders across the tech business including bi-weekly catch-ups with the CTO and the tech leadership team.
- Enjoy identifying different ways to build appropriate talent pipelines, including both traditional and cutting-edge technique
- Work in conjunction with hiring managers and senior leaders to build appropriate interview and assessment processes.
- Own the recording of key talent acquisition metrics
- Love working collaboratively with your global talent acquisition counterparts helping to ensure consistency and driving best practice on tech & product hiring processes
- Be responsible for keeping an ear to the ground on market trends and developments through various means
- Providing a best in class candidate experience to everyone you speak to. Our mantra is People First and this is particularly important when interacting with all potential recruits
- A tech enthusiast, willing to immerse yourself into our technology functions and the broader market to increase our recruiting capability for tech talent.
- Previous experience recruiting all levels of tech hires is essential, a focus on Development is beneficial with sourcing experience using Stack Overflow, Server Fault, Linkedin, GitHub and Google X-Ray among others
- Able to build great relationships with internal stakeholders and to act as a trusted partner on recruitment activities, talent acquisition trends and market competition.
- Proven track record of technical recruitment delivery; able to manage multiple recruitment processes, prioritising effectively and maintaining exceptional organisational skills to deliver hires in a timely manner.
- Confident presentation and interviewing skills, with an understanding of fair, relevant and up-to-date assessment methods.
- Results orientated with a desire to continuously improve and build upon key individual recruitment metrics, contributing to overall Talent Acquisition function objectives.
- Up to date with resourcing techniques and channels specific to tech hiring to enable effective headhunting of passive candidates.
- Proactive networker with the ability to initiate and develop connections within relevant talent communities.
- Culturally aware and thoughtful about diversity and inclusion as part of the recruitment and talent building process.
- Awareness of key risks in relation to the end to end recruitment process, including the implication of key employment legislation and pre-employment vetting, application handling and visa issues.
Job Reference: JO-1903-32451552568192
Salary From: 60000
Salary To: 70000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: