Talent & Development Assistant – London – up to 30k
Our client is an established leader in their field, who are on an exciting journey of growth and change across the UK. They are looking for a Talent & Development Assistant to join their HR team on an initial 12 month contract.
This role will report and work closely with the Talent & Development Manager. You will lead and support a range of activities across the Talent and Development Team.
Talent & Development Assistant – London – up to 30k- Responsibilities
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with colleagues across the team in supporting; corporate induction, annual performance appraisals & graduate development programmes
- Help the team with evaluating the return on investment (ROI) of a global L&D initiative
- Support with selection processes for high potential talent programmes
Talent & Development Assistant – London – up to 30k – Skills
- Experience of using a learning management system.
- Confident with data and being able to use excel to capture and report data.
- Experience of working in HR or Learning and Development is essential
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
12 Month FTC
Talent & Development Assistant
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are one of the UK’s leading specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends.
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1709-29621506697452
Salary From: 30000
Salary To: 30000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: