Talent Manager – (12 Month FTC) – Up to £60k + car – London
Our client is a highly recognised British brand who are going through an exciting period of transformation.They are looking for a Talent Manager to join their HR team on an initial 12 month contract.
This role will report and work closely with the Head of Talent & Development. You will have real responsibility for delivering on a number of key HR projects, and lead the development and roll out of a competency framework for the group.
Talent Manager – (12 Month FTC) – Up to £60k + car – London – Responsibilities
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a competency framework all employees to use.
- Engage with key stakeholders in the development process
- Ensure policies and processes across the employee lifecycle embed the competency framework (i.e. recruitment and selection, performance management)
- Prepare roll out plans to ensure that the competency framework is understood by the employees and line managers
Talent Manager – (12 Month FTC) – Up to £60k + car – London – Skills
- Experience of competency framework development and embedding
- Strong project management skills.
- Track record of strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence
- Sees the bigger picture – understands how their work links to other parts of HR.
12 Month FTC
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are one of the UK’s leading specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends.
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1709-29641506698200
Salary From: 60000
Salary To: 60000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: 12 months