Talent Sourcer – Digital Entertainment
We are on the hunt for a passionate, razor-sharp Talent Sourcer to identify and engage diverse top talent. High quality talent sourcing is key to our clients recruiting success, enabling them to build talent pools for current and future openings, supporting recruiters as well as the wider business
This exciting role has an interesting global scope while sitting in the London office.
The Role In More Detail
As the Talent Sourcer within this well-respected team, you are an expert at “finding needles in a haystack” through delivering highly creative sourcing strategies, with a passion for driving an amazing candidate experience. You have the know-how to deliver great results within a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will:
- Attend job briefings partnering with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners
- Create and execute cutting-edge sourcing strategies for active and future hiring needs, while driving continuous improvement in the identification of the highest calibre candidates
- Act as a brand ambassador representing and sharing company values, culture and overall EVP.
- Track the progress of leads/candidates with great attention to detail
- Drive efficiency by managing your time smartly across a range of open and pipeline roles
- Support & challenge the Recruiters to identify the best talent using your expert influencing skills
- Be a key contributor in shaping our practices to maintain the company as an employer of choice, and build an expert sourcing function
Skills To Create Thrills
You’re super-creative, results orientated, highly driven and focused on making a difference where it counts. You’re structured and detailed, yet remain adaptable in a growing and dynamic environment. You’re able to prioritise and manage multiple projects, and you leave no stone unturned to find the very best talent. As a Talent Sourcer you have:
- Extensive sourcing experience gained in an executive search firm or in-house sourcing role, executing a variety of searches with an emphasis on individualized candidate experience.
- Proven track record of sourcing candidates for roles at all levels with a variety of skills
- Eagle eye for detail and strong capacity to identify cultural fit while screening candidates
- Strong team player, highly collaborative and customer-centric
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach, whilst being highly creative in your approach to identifying great talent
- Ability to build trusted relationships with cross-location recruiters
- Compelling communication and influencing skills
- Experience in the Gaming/digital industry
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Community building and events
- Expert in competitor and trend analysis
- Advanced excel skills
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1908-33041565686914
Salary From: 30000
Salary To: 35000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: