Tech Recruiter – £40k-£50k – London
Our client is a well known brand within the digital technology and media industries. Following on from a big spike in growth (which is now stabilising), they are looking to bring their recruitment function in-house (Currently RPO).
As such they are looking for a passionate and tech-savvy Recruiter to help lead that massive step-change in how they hire and retain their talent.
Tech Recruiter – £40k-£50k – London – Job Role
Reporting to the new Head of Recruitment, this is a position that will give you the opportunity to make massive impact on the business. You will be instrumental in the transition from an RPO model to in-house function, subsequently, leading all hiring across the organsiation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively sourcing candidates (90% Technology) through a range of direct sourcing techniques, with a strong focus on market-mapping, headhunting, networking, and social media (LinkedIn)
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, from identification to offer stage, at all seniority levels
- Creating lasting relationships with industry-leading external talent (and ultimately tempting them to join the team!)
- Providing reports and analysis of the market, candidates, to ensure the business have the insight to make effective decisions.
- Actively contributing to developing the business’ talent attraction strategy, EVP, employer brand, systems and reporting, hiring process, and assessment techniques
Tech Recruiter – £40k-£50k – London – Key Skills
- Significant 360 recruitment experience, recruiting into the technology/software/digital space, in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Further to the above, ideally experience hiring for full-stack developers, data analytics, and cloud professionals
- Superior multi-channel sourcing techniques, engaging with passive candidates through proactive identification and attraction methodologies
- An innovative approach to talent pipelining; building and maintaining a strong talent network in relation to forecasted hiring needs
- Excellent consulting skills; with the ability to push back to senior stakeholders, acting as the subject matter expert on hiring
- Impeccable organisational skills and the ability to prioritise based on the needs of the business
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1708-29141502301281
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 50000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: