Technology Recruiter – £50k-£70k– London
There are bags of Tech Recruiter roles out there, let’s face it. You can’t move for the adverts on LinkedIn. Both my client and I, a niche software consultancy (one with some huge clients mind) hope you feel this one’s a bit different…
This company’s been around for over a decade so they know their stuff. Their client base and completed projects are a testament to that. They’ve really started to mature over the last few years and, with c30% headcount growth planned for 2018 alone, they’re doing what every clued-up company should do: investing heavily in their TA team.
Perhaps you’ve just finished managing a start-up or smaller business through sustained growth and fancy starting again, or maybe you’re fed up of being just another cog in a vast hiring machine, you should want to hear more.
If you love the tech world, get a real kick out of hiring the best talent out there, and want to get some great projects on your CV that deliver tangible impact to how and who this company hire, read on, click apply. I want to hear from you.
Technology Recruiter – £50k-£70k – London – Job Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the end-to-end recruitment cycle for the business’ London office, typically focussing on software developers, testers, UX, solution architects, project managers, and more. You’ll be integral to flipping the business from a 40% direct hiring model to 60% one. You know how to search, engage, and secure great talent.
- Creating lasting relationships with industry-leading external talent and internal stakeholders alike. In the consultancy game, long-term dialogues are key.
- Providing reports and analysis of the market, candidates, to ensure the business have the insight to make effective, fast decisions.
- Management of the PSL – the TA team and business know it’s a good idea to keep the right agencies close when looking for the very best people on or off the market.
- Leading and contributing to some fascinating projects on top of your day-to-day. There’s real appetite for exploring new sourcing channels, engaging with top tier universities to nab the best grads, pushing diversity, manager interview training, rejigging the PSL, and a switch to a new ATS i nteh long run (plus much more!).
Technology Recruiter – £50k-£70k – London – Key Skills
- Significant 360 recruitment experience, recruiting in the technology market, in a fast-paced and high-growth environment, is essential.
- Previous inhouse experience is a non-negotiable.
- You’ll need to articulate sustained success placing niche roles, to a high and demanding hiring bar.
- An innovative approach to talent pipelining; building and maintaining a strong talent network in relation to forecasted hiring needs
- If you can demonstrate where you’ve made major inroads into agency spend in previous roles, you’re onto a winner.
- Solutions-orientated mindset with the ability to think on your feet.
- Autonomous in the way you work, you’ll need to be able to hold yourself to account.
- Professional in your approach but you’ll also know how to let your hair down with the rest of the team and celebrate success.
- A palpable belief in the organisation and its offering – you’ll be spearheading taking them to the next level!
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1802-30261518086342
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 75000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: