Tech Recruitment Specialist – £50k-£60k – London – London
Everyone wants to get into Fintech, right? Well, this could be your shot…
With an impressive track record of growth (whether its headcount, revenue, or international expansion!) and strong ambitions to take that further, this is a super-ambitious business and one we’ve worked very closely with over the last year.
They’re global (offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, the USA, Europe and elsewhere), have a good name in the market, and still have that start-up feel.
Having just come through an exciting shift in business strategy and with new products on the horizon, they’ve hired a new CTO and expanded their development team by 50 heads over the summer. They’re looking for a passionate and expert Tech Recruiter to join their high-achieving Talent Acquisition team.
Tech Recruitment Specialist – £50k-£60k – London – Job Role
Reporting to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, this is a position that will give you the opportunity to make a massive impact on the business’ Technology hiring.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively sourcing candidates through a range of direct sourcing techniques, with a strong focus on market-mapping, headhunting, networking, and social media (LinkedIn).
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, from identification to offer stage, at all seniority levels across the UK Tech team.
- Creating lasting relationships with industry-leading external talent (and ultimately tempting them to join the team, of course).
- Building trust with internal stakeholders with diverse personalities (and demands!), this is a real business partnering opportunity.
- Providing reports and analysis of the market, candidates, to ensure the business have the insight to make effective decisions.
- Actively contributing to developing the business’ talent attraction strategy, EVP, employer brand, systems and reporting, hiring process, and assessment techniques.
- Devising and running meetups and other events to set the company apart in what is a hugely competitive market.
Tech Recruitment Specialist – £50k-£60k – London – Key Skills
- Significant 360 recruitment experience, recruiting into the technology/software/digital space, in a fast-paced and high-growth environment is essential.
- If you’ve got some experience hiring PHP developers, that’ll go down well!
- Previous inhouse/RPO experience is preferred.
- Demonstrable multi-channel sourcing techniques, engaging with passive candidates through proactive identification and attraction methodologies
- An innovative approach to talent pipelining; building and maintaining a strong talent network in relation to forecasted hiring needs.
- Excellent consulting skills; with the ability to push back to senior stakeholders, acting as the subject matter expert on hiring.
- Solutions-orientated mindset with the ability to think on your feet.
- Impeccable organisational skills and the ability to prioritise based on the needs of the business.
- No ego! Level-headed and outgoing personality who wants to be part of a team that gets the job done but has fun along the way.
- Experience running events and going the extra mile to attract talent will set you apart.
Tech Recruitment Specialist
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Job Reference: JO-1810-31661538757556
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 60000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: