Technology Recruiter – £45k-£55k – London
We are currently working one onf the UK’s leading RPO providers who have an open, Senior Recruiter role with one of their most high profile clients in the Insurance sector.
Based onsite in the client organisation’s London office, you will have sole responsibility for leading hiring across their Technology division.
Technology Recruiter – £45k-£55k – London – Job Role
- In this high visibility role you will be working in a predominantly standalone capacity (for the London office) but as part of a wider TA team, based in other UK and European locations. You will be parntering closely with the business’ Technology hiring community, attracting top-tier talent and assessing them against a high technical bar.
- Proactively sourcing candidates through a multi-channel approach (focussed on driving direct hiring of course) – delivering a first-class service to the business and maintaining their incredibly high hiring bar
- Building a strong talent pipeline to ensure a flexible and scalable recruitment process that you will manage end-to-end
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and stakeholders, building strategic and lasting relationships
- Management of the ATS and reporting, as required
Technology Recruiter – £45k-£55k – London – Key Skills
- Exemplary experience managing the end-to-end recruitment process, either from an inhouse or RPO background
- Experience specialising in technology hiring, across the full IT lifecycle is essential (financial services experience preferred)
- Experience in contingent hiring is necessary
- Politically savvy with the gravitas and people management skills to forge lasting relationships with challenging stakeholders
- Experience operating in a complex and matrixed organisation would be desirable
- You must be someone who can utilise a number of complex sourcing channels, including headhunting, advertising, events, and managing a PSL
- Impeccable organisational skills; the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
- Bright, articulate individual with a polished, professional approach
£45k – £55k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trend.
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1808-31351533839062
Salary From: 45000
Salary To: 55000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP