Customer Service Training Manager (2 month FTC) – Up to £70k + all expenses – International
Our client is one of the best known entertainment brands out there. Due to an exciting new joint venture they are looking for a training expert to take on a rare opportunity in one of the most culturally diverse and exciting cities in the Middle East. If you’re a customer service training expert who would be excited by the prospect of two months of sun, sea, sand and amazing food whilst working for a great organisation, this could be for you.
Customer Service Training Manager (2 month FTC) – Up to £70k + all expenses – International – Job Role
Working closely with the HR Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lifting the UK Customer Service Training strategy and ensuring it’s culturally appropriate and relevant to your audience
- Delivering customer service excellence training for those on the ground in each of this organsation’s hubs in this city
- Working with employees to ensure the hubs take off and contribute to the wider business success
- Evaluation of your training and project work
Customer Service Training Manager (2 month FTC) – Up to £70k + all expenses – International – Key Skills
- Experience working with employees at all levels, delivering training to those who are interacting with customers on a daily basis
- Ability to engage and inspire a diverse range of individuals from different cultures
- A thorough understanding of the learning cycle, with particular emphasis on enhancing the learning experience and encouraging the wider application of knowledge and skill
- The ability to land into a project and be effective straight away in an exciting but unfamiliar city
- Experience gained in the hospitality, retail or entertainment industry would be highly beneficial
Customer Service Training Manager
Up to £70k + expenses
FTC – 2 months
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are one of the UK’s leading specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1707-29031500989808
Salary From: 60000
Salary To: 70000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 2 months
Job Start Date: ASAP