UK Recruitment Lead – up to £75k – London
We’re currently working with a global Technology Consultancy as they look to build on a sustained period of growth by appointing a new Recruitment Lead for their UK hiring operations.
You will step into a role with leadership of an established team of 4+ managing a wide variety of niche, technology-orientated roles. You will focus on driving their delivery and contributing to building a high touch model both internally and externally.
You will also work closely with the Head of EMEA Recruitment on strategic initiatives that touch on all aspects of the organisation’s hiring tactics, tailored too the UK’s unique talent market. All of this whilst maintaining hands-on responsibility for a small number of Senior hires personally.
UK Recruitment Lead – up to £75k – London – Job Role
- Driving the effective delivery of a team of 4+ (FTE and contracting resource)
- Acting as a coach and mentor to the team whilst also tracking their performance through evolving targets and detailed reporting
- Working with your Recruiters and influencing stakeholders internally to drive down agency spend
- Contributing to and leading on wider project work which may include reviews of hiring tools, talent pipelining projects, diversity initiatives, graduate and apprentice schemes, and increasing referrals and direct hires
- Direct management of a handful of niche, technical, senior hires
UK Recruitment Lead – up to £75k – London – Key Skills
- Previous leadership role(s) inhouse or RPO at a fast-paced technology and/or professional services organisation is essential
- Demonstrable experience improving the capability of Recruitment teams (in the above capacity)
- You will have had ownership of an entire (or multiple business units’) hiring programs in the past – having a head for data and reporting too
- Worked on projects around stools, EVP, and sourcing strategies, amongst others
- Recent delivery experience and not precious around rolling up your sleeves up and leading by example!
- Bright, articulate individual with a down-to-earth personality
- The polish and gravitas to have credible, strategic conversations with business leaders
- Influential communication style with stakeholders at all levels and highly collaborative
UK Recruitment Lead
up to £75k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR is one of the UK’s leading specialist suppliers of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trend.
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1711-29971516992429
Salary From: 55000
Salary To: 75000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: