Are you being overlooked for job opportunities? Well, maybe your LinkedIn profile is letting you down… It’s time to get discovered.
LinkedIn is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with others and brand yourself. Yet, many professionals including those working in HR, don’t know how to use it to their advantage.
Simply publishing a LinkedIn profile isn’t going to do much for your career or job search if you’re not active on it and if you’re not implementing the right strategies.
At this HR Careers Hub, we’re joined by Margaret Buj (Experienced Recruiter & Interview Coach) who provides insight on:
- Achieving a complete or ‘All Star’ LinkedIn profile – 00:13:48
- Understanding how LinkedIn algorithms work – 00:15:36
- Creating an effective headline, summary, and experience section – 00:17:40
- Using keywords effectively on your profile – 00:36:00
- Increasing your visibility on LinkedIn – 00:37:00
- Using the ‘Open to Work’ feature – 00:43:30